I am going to show you how to make one of a kind mugs that you can personalize to your own liking for less than 10$.
- First you’re going to need to hit up your local craft store, dollar store, thrift shop, or Micheals for some plain white mugs. You will also need some oil based paint sharpie markers in the colors of your choosing.
- Now get creative look online at examples of mugs you might want to recreate. Pinterest has great inspiration for this step!
- After you have finished drawling on your mug let it sit out undisturbed for at least 2 hours, or even over night.
- Time to get baking, so after you have let your mug dry pop it in the oven for 3o minutes at 350 degrees. Make sure you stick the mug in before you even turn on the oven, so DO NOT PRE HEAT THE OVEN. After the 30 minutes is up wait for the mug to cool down at minimum 15 minutes before taking it out.
- Since these mugs were made not professionally make sure you hand wash them instead of putting them into the dishwasher. Putting them in the dishwasher could result in ruining the design.